SDH to E1 Firmware Demultiplex LibraryThe services include:
- Board initialization loads base and mezzanine bitfiles and returns a handle for use with the following functions.
- DMA channel setup with user function callback registration to dispose of demultiplexed E1 packets. Another function cancels this e1 processing data stream.
- Functions to enable and disable demultiplexing on a selected STM1 data channel.
To be implemented:
- Access to diagnostic status concerning G.707 configuration and data pathways, pointer processing, framing status, loss of light, and DMA access to upstream data prior to demultiplexing.
- prbs checking for demultiplexed E1 packets as well as upstream DMA data sources.
Generated on 19 Jun 2015 by