Synchronous serial interface for PCI
The PCI GP-ECL is discontinued and no longer supported; the information below is provided for reference only.
Please see the ECL / LVDS-E / RS422-E, which has superseded this product.
- 1-4 or 16 channels
- 1-4 data bits per channel (4 channel), 1 clock and 1 data bit per channel (16 channel)
- ECL compatible driver/receivers
- Transfer rates up to 60 megabits per second per channel
- Implements a high-speed DMA channel between an external device and PCI computer
- Customized by a RAM-based programmable gate array
- Single short PCI bus slot
- Low cost
The PCI GP-ECL samples the data on the rising edge of the clock and stores it in host memory by the PCI GP-ECL DMA. It provides a simple, flexible low cost solution for telecom and monitoring applications.
In SSD4 mode, the PCI GP-ECL provides a synchronous serial interface that can collect one to four channels and one to four data bits of synchronous serial data per channel. Transfer rates are up to 60 Megabits/sec.
- Telecom receiver
- Monitoring serial data communications
- Ground station support
Device drivers for Windowstm and Linux are included. The driver provides access to the PCI GP-ECL through standard and asynchronous read and write system calls. A DMA ring buffer management library is provided for high speed continuous transfers.
Custom cable assemblies suited to your application can be provided; click here for a list of standard EDT cable assemblies.
Each item marked by a service mark, trademark, or registered trademark is proprietary to its respective manufacturer.